ECA: Contract Displays Contract Lines That Are Added As Part Of Cancelled Contract Amendment. It Also Lets The Users Process Data Against These Contract Lines
(Doc ID 2569264.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Amendments
When new contract lines are added as part of the amendment and then when the amendment is canceled, Some of the contract pages are displaying these contract lines and transactions are being processed against those lines
When new contract lines are added as part of the amendment and if the amendment is canceled, these new contract lines should not show up on the active contract and no processing should happen for those contract lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Installation – Contracts:- Unchecked summ lmt for GOV contracts
2. Add a new government contract
3. Add 3 lines. Complete allocations amounts
4. Activate contract.
5. Click Amend Contract Button to add contract line
6. Amendment Type and reason are Additional Purchase
7. Save and return to Line tab to click Add Contract Line button
8. Price type is Rate click search and add CONS-ALLOCATION and enter start/end date. 1 line has been added
9. Now Go to Amendments tab to cancel the pending amendment. This will cancel the line 4.
10. Return to Contract info line tab to click details and terms link on any line to go to contract term page
11. Click right triangle icon to move to line 4 (which is cancelled line). This is incorrect. This line should not show up <<<<<12. Click Amend Contract to add transaction limit and rate again to cancelled line 4
13. Amendment type and Reason is Additional Purchase
14. Attach Project/activity
15 Click Transaction limit to enter transaction level limits (Please note contract line 4 which was cancelled)
16. Click return to contract terms and amendments to complete the amendment
17. Complete amendment and Process amendment.
18. Add Transactions to projects 000000000000164 and activity 000000000000003 and process
19. Run PC_PRICING
20. Contract appears on proj resource <<< Problem. Processing for the contract should not happen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document