E-AD: DoModalX In Nav Collection Has 'onReadyState' Error: Unterminated String Constant
(Doc ID 2569313.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Peoplecode DoModalX executed in Nav Collection has Function 'onReadyState' Error: Unterminated string constant. . The page in Nav Collection is Job Data (Workforce Administration, Job Information, Job Data). The Pcode triggered is FUNCLIB_HR.STD_HOURS.FieldFormula.
If &isJobCodeChanged And
&RETURN = DoModalX( False, "", Panel.JOBCD_FLDS_SEC, MsgGetExplainText(1000, 1106, "Message not found."), - 1, - 1);
&RETURN = DoModalX( False, "", Panel.JOBCD_FLDS_SEC, MsgGetText(1000, 1106, "Message not found."), - 1, - 1);
The Ready state error should not pop-up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Put Job Data into Nav Collection.
2. On Job Data page, select an Emplid and press Search.
3. Click the + sign to add a new row in Job Data.
4. Change the effective date to 7/1/2019.
5. Select Rehire as the Action.
6. Select New Hire as the Reason.
7. Click the Job Information tab.
8. Enter new job code in the Job Code field and press Tab.
THIS IS WHERE THE ERROR APPEARS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document