EAP - Disabled "Authority To Approve" User Preference Does Not Disable Fluid Approval Approve/Deny Buttons
(Doc ID 2569352.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users with the "Authority to Approve" user preference disabled are able click the Approve and Deny buttons from the Approvals tile for Supplier transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement >> Administer Procurement >> Maintain Procurement Users >> User Preferences.
2. Enter User ID and click Search
4. Click 'Procurement'
5. Click “Supplier Processing Authority'
6. Deselect the option “Authority to Approve”
1. Navigate to the Approval tile
2. View By Type: Supplier
3. Click on a Supplier transaction to be approved
4. Approve/Deny buttons are enabled. The user has access to Approve or Deny the supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document