EAR9.2: Payment On Account Items Do NOT Have Correspondence Address Sequence Number
(Doc ID 2569626.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running ARUPDATE, as it is not creating the ONACC item with sequence, AR_DUNNING is NOT picking up an ITEM while it should.
The ARUPDATE should create an ONACC with the defaulted correspondence address instead of NONE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Customers – general information - use Only 1 (correspondence) address
2. Go to Correspondence Options tab and change Address into Item Address
3. Dunning setup shows Dunning Group " All groups"
4. Standard demo MODEL is used under Receivable Options page- General 1 tab
5. Standard dunning ID MODEL, no exclusions- Dunning ID
6. Add Item - AR – Pending Items- Online Items
7. Go to Pending Item 1 tab- Payment Terms is IMMED where Overdue Item - Location is filled correctly - is 1
8. Create Payment- AR – Online Payment – Regular deposit
9. Create On account in payment worksheet- AR –Apply Payments – create worksheet
10. New row with OA payment
11. Post Payment
12. NO LOCATION on ITEM
13. Set TRACE on Dunning process AR_DUNNING
14. Run Dunning.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document