RMA - Internal Shipment History Search fetches all Source Business Unit irrespective of assigned Business Units to User
(Doc ID 2569843.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Returned Material Management (RMA), the Internal Shipment History Search fetches all Source Business Units even if the user no access to that Business Unit.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security Options
Enable User ID Level Security
2. Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Unit by User ID
Remove US001 from the User
3. Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Apply Security Setups
Run FIN9001 Process
4. Navigate : Inventory > Manage Inventory Material > RMA
5. Enter Business Unit US100 and Click Add
6. Enter Return From Location and Click Internal Shipment History
8. Enter Business Unit US010 and click Search
Issue : Business Unit US001 records are displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document