Return Link on The Dependent/Beneficiary Personal Information Page From The Benefits Summary/Life (Fluid) Returns User to Change Beneficiary Allocations Search Page
(Doc ID 2570159.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee proceeds to the Add/Review Dependent/Beneficiaries page from the Life Insurance page accessed from Benefit Summary in Self Service, the return link at the bottom of the page returns the employee to the Change Beneficiary Allocations Search page instead of the preceding page.
1. Navigate to Self Service > Benefits > Benefit Details.
2. Select Life from Benefit Summary.
3. Select Edit button.
4. Select Add a New Beneficiary button.
5. Do not enter any data; just click the Return link.
6. Returns to Search page for Change Beneficiary Allocations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document