Applicant Stays In Disposition 'Test' And Not Updated To 'Job Offer' Even After Accepting the Offer
(Doc ID 2570166.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applicant stays in disposition 'Test' and not updated to 'Job Offer' after accepting offer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Goto Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Statuses and Reasons--- 3-Recruitment Summary
2) Add an new Row and enter a new disposition 'Test' and Save.
3) Goto Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Status Area > Successors link and add the Status Successor
4) Goto Navigator > Recruiting > Search Job Openings > Select a Job Opening> Select an Applicant
5) Click on Recruiting Actions > Update Applicant disposition to 035 Test
6) Click OK and Save.
7) Disposition changes to Test
8) Prepare job offer and Submit for approval.
9) Applicant has not been moved to the Offer link and Disposition still shows Test
10) Accept Job offer
11) Applicant still listed under Screen link and Disposition still shows Test
12) No option to prepare for hire even after accepting job offer unless the disposition is changed manually to accept.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document