PO Tooltip not Accessible for Screen Reader or Keyboard Users
(Doc ID 2570581.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Tooltip is not accessible for screen reader or keyboard users.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/update POs
2. Click on Find an Existing Value tab
3. Business Unit = US001> Purchase order date = > a month in the past > Search
4. Select any PO ID from the search results
5. Within the Header details > Example: vendor/supplier name is not accessible to screen reader and keyboard users
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document