Incorrect Earnings Begin And End Date On Payline/Pay Check
(Doc ID 2571313.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is Incorrect Earnings Begin and End Date on Payline/Pay Check when manager approves prior period payable time after over a year of remaining in payable time in NA status and the employee has changed paygroups.
Correct earnings begin and end date on the paycheck.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an employee with time entered over a year that remains in Payable Time in NA status.
2. Manager finally approves the time a year later.
3. Create paysheets for the current biweekly period.
4. Run TL Load to load the time to the current period using Load All Time option.
5. Check payline to verify if time loaded to payline with the correct begin and end dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document