MouseOver on Employee Pages Shows the Same Photo for Different Employees
(Doc ID 2571412.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Approve Payable Time page, and other pages which show Employee Information, the MouseOver shows the same photo for different employees. The photo displayed is always that of the first employee that was selected.
The photo displayed should be updated when a new employee is viewed to match the employee information displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Manage Self Service > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Payable Time
2. Search for Employees by entering Reports to Position Number
3. Select one Employee from search results
4. Do a MouseOver on the Name to view the photo
5. Return to search results and select a different employee
6. Do a MouseOver on the Name, note the first photo is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document