EEX 9.2: "Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow" Error Received When Importing an Expense from My Wallet
(Doc ID 2571619.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow" error received when importing an expense from My Wallet
A user goes to create an expense report, fills in header information, adds an expense line, deletes the expense line, then pulls in a wallet charge with a per diem expense type and they get the attached error message.
1. Click the Create Expense Report Tile
2. Enter the General Information
3. Click the Add Expense button.
4. Delete the Expense that was just added.
5. Click the Wallet button.
6. Wallet expenses may be displayed if not then click the All button.
7. Select an expense.
8. Change the expense type to a Per Diem expense type.
9. Click the Import button.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow.
FUNCLIB_EX.PER_DIEM_AMT.FieldFormula Name:getRangeCat PCPC:4635 Statement:87
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document