E-PIA: USER IS GETTING LOGGED OUT WHEN CLICKING "RETURN TO SEARCH" BUTTON - PT 8.57.07
(Doc ID 2572209.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is logged out when clicking 'Return to Search' button .
When clicking Return to Search button while in the Create/Update Journal Entries page the user is logged out with below error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation > General Ledger > Journals > Journal Entry > Create/Update Journal Entries
2. Select A Business Unit - US001
3. Click Search and select Business Unit - US001
4. Click 'Return to Search' button
5. System will logout with below error
Tools Upgrade to 8.57.07
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document