Create Amendment-Document Management Failing With Error "Not a Valid Holiday"
(Doc ID 2572324.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contracts
User is getting an error when try to create an amendment during holidays
System is Failing with Error "Date xxxx-xx-xx" is not a valid work day(10421,226) error when tried to create an amendment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check installation options for business calendar
2. Make sure that the calendar doesn't have any holidays
3. Open another calendar and set today as the holiday
4. Open Executed purchasing contract in Document management
5. Click on Create Amendment
6. It fails with error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document