Getting "Class Row method GetRowset scroll RECV_LN_DISTRIB is invalid." Error while Saving Receipt if Requisition Saved with AM Business Unit
(Doc ID 2572597.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System throws the error while saving the receipt if the requisition of the receipt has the AM (Asset Management) business unit at distribution level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create requisition for any Business Unit
2. Add an item
3. Enter Asset Information at the distribution level
5. Create PO by copying requisition option
6. Dispatch it
7. Navigate: eProcurement > Receive Items
8. Select the requisition
9. Click Custom fields and add information
Issue : Receiving the following error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document