Basis Date Type On Auto Sourced PO Defaults Differently Based On How The Requisition Is Sourced
(Doc ID 2573619.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sourcing a requisition with Basis Date Type of “User Specified Date” to a PO using the PO auto sourcing process system will use the Inventory BU date, however if we sourced the requisition to a PO using the stage process system will use the Basis date type as user date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Supplier setup with Basis Date Type of “User Specified Date”
2. Create a Requisition Approve and budget check it.
3. Source it to a PO by running the PO auto sourcing,Po created will have Basis date type as BU date.
4. Create one more Requisition Approve and budget check it.
5. Staged for PO auto sourcing,run auto sourcing ,Po created will have Basis date type as user date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document