Error 'Divisor Is Equal To Zero' When Running The PS Query HR_TM_COMP
(Doc ID 2573938.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run PS Query HR_TM_COMP, the following error occurs.
A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
Error in running query because of SQL Error, Code=1476, Message=ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero(50,380)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Note the Emplid mapped to PS user profile.
2. Note the step1 Emplid's Salary admin plan/Salary Grade from Job Data.
3. Navigate Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > Compensation > Base Compensation > Salary Grades
4. Delete the Salary Ranges information and save the component.
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
6. Search for the query HR_TM_COMP.
7. Run the query by click on Edit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document