GP UK - Two Court Orders Set To Resolve To Zero, One Still Gets Calculated
(Doc ID 2574124.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
• Go to Assign Court Orders GBR screen.
• Add DEA court order with effect from 01/01/2018
• Add EAO court order with effect from 01/10/2018
• Enter One Time Positive Input for the Court Fee and set Court Order – resolving to zero
• Process employee through the payroll (add to Manage Group Lists and then process in Calculate Absence and Payroll)
• The defect is that when checking Results by Calendar Group and Rvw Admin Payslip/ Results GBR, Court Order payments are still being processed for the employee
Court order still getting calculated, which leads to incorrect net payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document