EDM: Debt Deal Calculates Wrong Interest After Paydown/Drawdown
(Doc ID 2574162.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deal Interest payment is calculated wrongly after paydown/drawdown truncation is done on deal. Since interest payment is calculated wrongly. This cause amount of total principal at the end is also wrong
1. Add Instrument Type > Debt/Investment = Debt
2. Instrument Type Accounting Template tab > Interest Accrual Accounting Template ID INTACC
3. Add Facility
4. Add new Deal using newly added Instrument Type and Facility ID
5. Click on Interest Dates link > Add Drawdown > Click Add Paydown/Drawdown icon > OK to Message > Interest Payment calculated wrong
6. Back on Deal Details page > click Cashflows icon > Principal & Interest wrong
a. 12-27-2017 Principal = 148505.01
b. 3-15-2018 Principal = 5000.00
c. 12-24-2018 Principal & Interest = 161922.20
7. Expected Interest Payment should be 10,676.32 > Total Principal & Interest should be 164,181.32
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document