Student Exception Message Is Not Showing Maximum Unit Change Message
(Doc ID 2574602.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Academic Advisement Report
After changing a student requirement via Student Exception rules, the values are not showing in the academic advising report when you click the link for the note stating the values were changed.
This is for line item requirements, not the group
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the values of units needed for a requirement line for a student.
2. Log in as student and go to the My Academic Requirements (Self Service -> Degree Progress/Graduation-> My Academic Requirements.
3. Find requirement group that was changed by using expand all
4. Click the note link that says the unit requirements were changed.
5. Not the Max value changes are not showing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document