ELA9.2: Interunit Lease Transfer Create Transfer Entries With Incorrect TRANSFER_BU, TRANSFER_ASSET_ID
(Doc ID 2575549.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For interunit Lease transfer the transfer rows in DIST_LN have incorrect TRANSFER_BU, TRANSFER_ASSET_ID for the Source asset
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create Finance lease with commencement on 01/01/2019, termination on 12/31/2019, Lease signed on 01/01/2019
2. Enter base rent details: payment type advance, any amount, schedule '1st of every month', terms calendar 'Monthly'
3. Add a property with profile 'Leased Building'
4. Allocate cost as initial direct costs & other
5. Set asset classification to 'Finance', check 'Reviewed' checkbox & save.
6. Activate lease & generate straight line schedule
7. Calculate depreciation , close depreciation for first 2 periods and generate accounting entries
8. Transfer the lease to another business unit & save. Generate straight line schedule
9. Calculate depreciation , close depreciation for first 2 periods and generate accounting entries for the source lease asset
10. Generate Accounting entry for the target lease asset
TRANSFER_BU, TRANSFER_ASSET_ID details for the transfer rows in DIST_LN are incorrect for the Source asset as they do not point to target asset's Business unit & Asset ID
TRANSFER_BU, TRANSFER_ASSET_ID details for the transfer rows for the Source asset in DIST_LN should point to target asset's Business unit & Asset ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document