EAR9.2: Why AR-Modal Is Closed Each Time A Keyboard User Selects The Table Column Heading Links?
(Doc ID 2575943.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Question: Why when clicking on the table header links in the modal window, the modal window closes?
Customer business scenario:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. FMS92VS >FMS>Accounts Receivable>Payments>Apply Payments>Create Worksheet
2. UID = VP1
3. Deposit Unit = US001
5. Chose Deposit ID with an accounting date withing the past 30 days.
6. Click on Detail Reference or Item Status link
7. Tab to a column header title link and click enter.
8. Observe the modal window close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document