EGL 9.2: Newly Added Department Did Not Show Up On The Rollup For Department Node When Using Budget Overview to Review Data
(Doc ID 2576181.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User have added a new department "DeptA" and expected it to report under DeptB for budget reporting. However the newly added department did not show up under the Rollup Department Node "DeptB" when Using Budget Overview.
Newly added department should Rollup under old department on the budget overview.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Department ID "DeptA"
2. Add DeptA to Tree at Level 2
3. Existing budget Definition:
a. Main Menu > Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Budget Definitions
b. Ruleset CF = Department
c. Tree Name = (tree from step 2)
d. Level Name = Level 2
4. Run Allocation to create budget data
5. Use The Budget Overview to review the results of Allocation: DeptA did not roll up under the DeptB as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document