Budget Formula Error 'ORA-00907: missing right parenthesis' with Process Formula (FAPBDGTF) or Create Student Budget, Build Budget (FAPBUDRC)
(Doc ID 2576365.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Campus Solutions 9.0 Bundle 54 or Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Image 14, the following error occurs when running the Budget Formula Process in batch or on-line:
The error does not occur in every case with every formula, just certain ones.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Financial Aid > Budgets > Assign Budgets > Process Formula
- Enter Run Control
- Enter Parameters on the Batch Budget Assignment - Process Formulas Component
- Click 'Run' button
- Click 'Ok' to run the FAPBDGTF process
- Navigate to Main Menu > Financial Aid > Budgets > Create Student Budget
- Enter search parameters to pull up student
- Click 'Search'
- Enter or change Budget Terms if necessary
- Click 'Build Budget'
Changes to the FAPBUDPF.cbl were delivered in Bundle 54 and PUM 14.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document