View Approval Not Showin The Denied Line
(Doc ID 2576564.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After denying both lines of a requisition, change one line to trigger the approval. Once one line gets in pending status, the denied line will not be shown in View Approvals or in Monitor Approvals.
1. Set the approval for requisition lines.
2. In the path criteria at Approval Process Setup, add the condition REQ_LINE.APPR_REQD = 'Y'.
3. Create a requisition.
4. View approval page. All the lines are in Pending status.
5. Deny both lines.
6. Both lines are in Denied status.
7. Do some changes to line 1 to re-initiate the approval workflow. Line 1 becomes pending and Line 2 is still in denied status.
8. View approval Page: Line 2 is not listed in View approval history.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document