ELM 9.2: Class Record: assumed property EOAWCRTA_ID is not a valid field name. (2,274)
(Doc ID 2576576.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while submitting Course enrollment from Employee Self Service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a course with Standard approval type
2. Class also assign the same approval type
3. Install default setup also enable class enrollment request.
4. Login with user and submit the request.
5. This request is not going to supervisor. In LM_ENRLMT table no row insert for this request and cross reference table LM_EBR_APR_XREF also not populating.
6. Login with supervisor:
7. While try enroll employee’s request
Navigation : Enterprise Learning > Learner Task > Maintains Learning Requests
8. First try to assign class and then enroll in class for selected request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document