E-Fluid: Navigation Collection Name Is Left Aligned On Small Form Factor
(Doc ID 2576686.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Tile is based on a Navigation Collection, the Navigation Collection name is displayed left-aligned on Small Form Factor. The Navigation Collection name is centered when accessing the same Tile from a desktop device.
- Create a Navigation Collection.
- Create a Tile based on the Navigation Collection.
- Add the Tile to the homepage.
- When accessing the Tile from a mobile device (Small Form Factor), the Navigation Collection name is left aligned.
- When accessing the Tile from a desktop device, the Navigation Collection name is centered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document