Bidder Company Name Is Blank When Search With Criteria Of Bidder 'Group ID' Or 'Group Name'.
(Doc ID 2577220.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Bidder group from inside the event and saving it as personal group then searching for bidders and entering the Group ID or the Group type then press on search, the search result will have the supplier ID but with blank company name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Event and save it.
2. Press on invite bidders link.
3. Create a new Personal bidder group and save it
4. Create a new event.
5. Invite bidders
6. Change the Bidder type to be "Bidder"
7. Enter the Group ID and press search.
8. Notice that the search results will have the Bidder company as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document