EHR: GSS Ad Hoc Salary Change New Information For Annual Calculation Incorrect For Part Time Employees
(Doc ID 2577292.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ad Hoc Salary Change New Information for Annual Calculation is Incorrect for Part Time Employees.
System is calculating the New Salary Information for all increases based on (new rate x 2080), regardless of Full-time or Part-time status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. At the Search enter Employee A who reports to Employee B
3. On the Job Information page, in correct mode update the STD HRS from 40 to 20
4. On the Compensation Page, change the Frequency to H (Hourly) click on Calculate Compensation and then save
5. Sign out and then sign in again as the Manager of the Employee
6. Select My Team Tile
7. Actions Compensation > Ad Hoc Salary Change
8. When the request comes up review the page see that the Annual Salary under New Information section is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document