LOCAL BRA 9.1: Third Party Retention Duplicate Voucher Created
(Doc ID 2577689.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
3rd party retention - Voucher created with status "Recyclable"
Third party retention - When creating the voucher, if the invoice has more than one line for the same sender (airline, airport, etc), the system is creating a voucher for each line, but the voucher is created with the same invoice number, which indicates that the voucher is duplicated.
Voucher should not be created when setup indicates duplicate invoice should be rejected.
Setup: Set Payables Options to have duplicate invoice as 'Reject' for: Invoice Number and Vendor Id.
Navigation: Setup Financials/supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options
1. Enter the NF for Tax Retention Third Party and include the same Remit for two lines of note, with two different items.
2. Line 1 – Inform the remit
3. Line 2 – Inform the remit equal to line 1
4. Line 3 – Inform the remit other than line 2
5. Complete NF
6. Run de Voucher Buid
7. Two vouchers were created for the same vendor and same NF number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document