EAP: Postal code format issue with Supplier change request for Sweden
(Doc ID 2578223.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to Image 29 get error code on the Postal Code 5. This happens on Treasury and AP pages.
Warning - Correct Postal Code formats for the United States are 99999, 99999-9999. (9000,334)
enter a Postal Code for this country using the described format.
Press 'Cancel' if you want to make changes, otherwise, Press 'OK' to continue processing.
1 Navigate to Cash Management > fees and transfers > EFT Request >Add new value .
2. Pick business unit : ADB01 and click on ADD
3. Select TR WIRE TRW from the Template id field
4. Click on the "Beneficiary Address" tab and change the postal code to 30099
5. Save the Page - Error Occurs.
Other AP Pages
1. Open an existing supplier
2. Go to the address tab and then enter the postal code as 30990
3. Save the page - Warning shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document