EAP: SII VAT For Spain : SII VAT File Is Not Getting Created When Ledger Is Different Than 'EURO'
(Doc ID 2578651.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the SII VAT registry process for Account Payable module it is not generating any file.
1. Setup Spanish Online VAT Register feature for BU SPN01.
2. Configure the the BU SPN01 to work with Ledger LOCAL:
3. Create a VAT Voucher for SPN01
4. Post the voucher.
5. Review Accounting entries:
- Notice the entries are getting created within ledger LOCAL.
6. Create VAT Register File for BU SPN01. The process ends successfully but the file is not getting generated.
Note: Running the same test for SPN02 configured with ledger "EURO".
- The file is getting created as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document