E-PRCS/NV: "You are not authorized to view the report(s)" While Opening nVision RPTBOOK
(Doc ID 2578817.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > PS/nVision > Define Report Request
2. Add a New Value
3. Select a Business Unit
4. Enter a Report ID
5. Hit Add
6. Enter a Report Title and Layout and hit Save
7. Hit Transfer to Report Books
8. Select a Business Unit or Add a New Value if none exists
9. Hit Run
10. Select Default for Type and Default for Format
11. Wait for successful completion with Run Status of Success and Distribution Status of Posted from Process Monitor.
12. Navigation: Reporting Tools > Report Manager > Administration tab
13. When trying to open the XLSX or XLS report user gets You are not authorized to view the report(s)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document