Auto Source Process Doesn't Bring All Requisition Attachments to the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2579419.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a requisition with several lines and a header attachment then sourcing this requisition to a PO using the auto source process, system will copy the attachment to the first PO contains the first requisition line and not the other POs created from the same requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro Requisition with several lines for different suppliers
2. Add Comments and Attachments at the Requisition Header Level.
3. Source Requisition to PO using auto source process.
4. Open the POs Created for requisition
5. PO containing the Line 1 of the Requisition will have the Attachments.
6. All other POs created from the other Requisition lines will not have the requisition header attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document