Purchase Order Created with Line Number starting with 2
(Doc ID 2579567.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to ensure the Purchase Order Line Count starts with 1?
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigation: Main Menu > eProcurement
2) Create a Requisition with a line Item ID 10002 with Supplier USA0000004
3) Add Direct Connect Line# 2-5
4) Save the Requisition
5) Source the Requisition using PO_AUTO_SRC
6) Two Purchase Order is created
7) One with Direct Connect Lines shows Line Number Starting from 2-5
It is expected the PO Line Numbers should be with Line Number 1-4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document