Item Details Cannot be Edited in Classic eProcurement Requisition Pages When Item is Added Using Fluid
(Doc ID 2579743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item description cannot be edited in classic ePro requisition pages when the item is added to the requisition from Fluid ePro requisition pages. The item details can be edited in Fluid page but not in Classic page. The option to edit item details works fine if item is added to the ePro requisition using Classic page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and submit requisition on Fluid page using special request.
2. Open requisition for editing in Fluid page.
3. Go to Checkout. Click on item description link. Special request page opens for editing.
4. Open the same requisition for editing in Classic page using Manage requisition page.
5. Click on item description link. Read only page is displayed, no option to edit the information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document