Cannot delete attachments from the Fluid Self Service To Do List (SAD_ATTACH_FL).
(Doc ID 2579783.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a self service user attempts to delete an attachment that was uploaded to an application To Do list (activity guide), the attachment initially appears to be deleted as expected but then still exists if the user exits the To Do list and returns to the same place.
Deleting an attachment should removed the specified file. It should not continue to exist in the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the Application homepage
- Click on Admissions tab
- Click on any application
- Click on the To Do List
- Click on any task.
- The task details modal pops up. Click on the Upload File button.
- Opens the File Attachment page. Using the add button, a file is uploaded and saved to the list.
- Clicking on the (-) link, shows a prompt that current row will be deleted. This is done to delete the selected attachment.
- Clicking OK removes the row from the grid.
- The SAVE button is clicked followed by Application Status button.
- This transfers the applicant to the Application Status page. Repeating steps 4-6, the applicant returns to the File Attachment page. The file which was supposedly deleted is still present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document