E-EC/E-PFC: Page And Field Configurator Does Not Validate Field In Add Mode, If Criteria Is Specified
(Doc ID 2579846.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Enterprise Components - Page And Field Configurator
Issue reported on PT 8.55.28.
Page And Field Configurator does not validate field in add mode, if criteria is specified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
[Using Component ACCOUNTING_BUILD as an example]
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configurator > Page and Field Configurator.
2. Add a new configuration for Component ACCOUNTING_BUILD / Global.
3. Add condition 'Source Code' (TRA_ACCTG_HDR.TRA_SOURCE_CD) = D.
4. Set field properties for field TRA_ACCTG_HDR.EVENT_ID, when condition is met:
Label: Deal ID (select Modify Label checkbox to be able to enter new label).
5. In User List tab, select Level = Header Level and Applies To = All Users With Exceptions. No users in Excluded Users.
6. Go to Map to Portal Registry tab, select the content reference and click on the 'Apply Configuration' button.
7. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries
8. Add a new value for any entity.
9. Enter any Event Code, set Source Code as 'Deal', leave the Event Id field blank, enter any Accounting Template and any Description. Click on 'Update Accounting' button.
10. 'Accounting Id' gets created without 'Event ID', only it’s label changes to 'Deal ID'. Validation set in Page and Field Configurator is ignored.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document