ETL92: TL Creates Offset Entries When Employee Has Two Different Job But Both Are Tied To Same Workgroup
(Doc ID 2579854.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears offsets are created for multiple job employee when there are some empl_rcds active and some inactive in the same workgroup.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select multiple job employee with some active and inactive empl_rcds in the same workgroup.
2. TL_Installation table is set with Include all jobs deselected.
3. Enter time for couple of the active empl_rcds for the current biweekly period.
4. Check TL_TR_STATUS before Time Admin.
5. Run Time Admin.
6. Check TL_TR_STATUS after Time Admin.
7. Check Exceptions
8. Review Payable Time to check for offsets created from prior periods.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document