ETL92: Showing Incorrect Employee Name In Fluid Payable Time Approvals Page(Fluid Component)
(Doc ID 2580323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears PRIMARY Name type is not being selected on the payable time approvals page(fluid component) using view TL_PC_PT_PND_VW if the employee has multiple name type (preferred and primary) with same effective date.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an employee with multiple name types. (Navigation: Workforce Administration> Personal Info > Biographical > Additional Names)
2. Approval is setup at Workgroup level for Payable Time.
3. Report Time for employee.
4. Run Time Admin
5. Manager Logs in – clicks on Approval tile and selects Payable Time – Note: returns the wrong name instead of the Primary name.
6. Drill down on the employee name to see the details – Note: returns the wrong name instead of the Primary name.
Due to the issue, wrong name is displayed which causes confusion for the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document