Procurement Contract Release Quantity Incorrect Update
(Doc ID 2580612.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Setup procurement contract Contract Style = Purchase Order SHARE/81 with Items C0001 & C0002
2. Search contract items via eProcurement
3. Add to cart both Items with Qty =2 each then Checkout
4. Budget check then, save and submit. Req ID: US001/334
5. Note only line 2 has the contract defined.
6. Release amount and quantity is still zero which is expected.
Select a.* from PS_CNTRCT_LN_RLS a where a.cntrct_id like 'xyz'
7. Run autosource
8. PO created for line 2 (Item#C0002)
9. Contract release amount and quantity is ok after the auto-source
10. Budget check and dispatch PO.
11. Contract release quantity is ok
Select a.* from PS_CNTRCT_LN_RLS a where a.cntrct_id like 'xyz' --> Shows AMT_LINE_RELEASED = 560 USD QTY_LINE_RELEASED = 2
12. Update qty from 2 to 10 then, save.
13. Save, budget check, and dispatch. Quantity line released is 36 when it should be 10 only. Amount release is correct though.
Procurement Contract release quantity incorrect update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document