Fluid Notify Advisees Places All Student Emails In The TO Field Instead Of BCC
(Doc ID 2580753.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
The delivered fluid Notify Advisees functionality places all student emails in the TO field instead of the BCC field, like in the classic version functionality.
For the notification to work like classic version and put all emails in BC field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Advisor Homepage
2. Select the My Advisees tile
3. Select the first two ID’s in the Notify column
4. Select the dropdown arrow and choose 'Notify Selected Advisees'
5. The Send Notification page populates both emails in the 'To' field
6. Select the email addresses and cut/paste them into the 'BCC' field
7. Add an email in the ‘CC’ field
8. Add a value in the ‘Message Text’ field
9. Select Send (user is returned to the My Advisees list)
10. Deselect the two students in the Notify column and select another ID
11. Select the dropdown arrow and choose 'Notify Selected Advisees'
12. The Send Notification page populates the currently selected student and the values entered in the previous notification
*Note that results are the same using the Notify All Advisees option
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document