PC_FND_DIST Is Not Creating Target Funds Distribution Rows With Correct Resource Quantities
(Doc ID 2581409.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Project Funding
PC_FND_DIST process is causing Resource quantity to duplicate. The source PAY lines total resource_quantity is less than the total FND target funds rows resource_quantity
PC_FND_DIST process should create correct target rows. The source PAY lines total resource_quantities and resource_amounts should match that of total FND target funds rows resource_quantity, resource_amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project/Activity
2. Create funds distribution rules - PAY analysis type as source to target analysis type FND with 100% distribution.
3. Create PAY lines with some line having -ve resource amounts and quantities and some with -ve resource amounts and quantities
4. Create additional PAY lines with resource quantity of 1 and 0 as resource amounts
5. Run PC_FND_DIST multiple times and review results
6. Notice that the resource_quanties don't match that of source and target
select SUM(RESOURCE_QUANTITY) from PS_PROJ_RESOURCE where PROJECT_ID = 'XXXXXXX' and analysis_type ='PAY'
does not match with
select SUM(RESOURCE_QUANTITY) from PS_PROJ_RESOURCE where PROJECT_ID = 'XXXXXXX' and analysis_type ='FND'
This is a brand new project and the basic SQL will help show the problem.
There may be some extra rows created as well. These may be expected per current design of the program. The resource quantity and amounts of the target rows should match that of the source rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document