ELM 9.2: Managers Receive a SQL Error While Trying To Enroll Team Members into a Course: "SQL error in Exec. (2,280) LECS.Activity.OnExecute Name:ActivityList PCPC:735 Statement:11 Called from:LM_SS_ITM_DTL.Activate Statement:71"
(Doc ID 2582087.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Managers receive SQL Error while trying to enroll team members into a Course
Getting SQL Error message while manager enrolling a team member in a course, if selected team member is not assigned to Learning Group associated with the course.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Login as Manager
2) Navigate to Manager Self Service > Team Learning plans
3) Click on Team Learning tile
4) Click on Team Learning Plans
5) Select a Team member and click on My Learning Plan
6) Learning Plan Details page opens
7) Look for Course that has Learner Group where some team members are not in the Learner Group
Course id for the selected course, notice no rows found
8) Now Manager clicks on the Enroll button beside the Course under Learning Plan Details.
A fatal Peoplecode SQL error message appears on the page.
Clicking on OK button, SQL Error message is displayed on the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document