EGL 9.2: FS_FECEXPORT FEC Audit File FRA Export Only Extract Default Account/Alt Account Subledger Data for External Accounting Entries Without ALTACCT
(Doc ID 2582572.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 image 26
FEC Audit File FRA Export does not include all rows from external accounting entries table that does not have ALTACCT column
Data should be extracted whether Alt Account is coming from source or not
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create custom accounting entry table without ALTACCT column
2. Ensure Alt Account is enabled in Installation Options and on Ledgers for a Unit
3. Alt Account Mapping:
- Open Alt Account 211003 for SHARE Setid
- Select One AltAcct to One or Many Accounts
- Map to Accounts 100044 and 100042
- Set 100044 as Default Account
4. View Accounts 100044 and 100042
- Default AltAcct Checkbox is greyed out and is not selected
5. Create new Journal Generator Accounting Entry Definition and Template using record created from step 1
6. Load data into accounting entry table for both accounts 100044 and 100042
7. Run Journal Generator
8. Edit Journal
- AltAcct 211003 is populated for both accounts
9. Post the Journal
10. Go to Statutory Reports > FEC Audit Files FRA > Set Up FEC Accounts FRA and select Populate From Alternate Account (for SetId SHARE)
- Alt Account 211003 should now show under FEC Accounts
11. Run Statutory Reports > FEC Audit Files FRA > Export FEC Data FRA by Alt Account
- Ensure Extract Data is selected
Result: No rows extracted to PS_FEC_RPT_D_ALT
See Replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document