Succession Plan: Refresh Issue Performance Rating
(Doc ID 2582825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Succession plan for a position. Refresh issue with performance rating of the incumbent(s):
Issue 1. If more than one incumbent, and the administrator wants to change from the one to the other, the performance rating does not refresh to the correct value for the other incumbent.
Issue 2. Administrator can't save the empl ID selected, so going out and inside the page cannot function as a workaround for this to get the performance rating refreshed
Configuration to see the rating on ePerformance doc in succession plan
1. Set up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Types
NOT profile type = POSITION, but profile type = JOB
2. Here the Competencies Section should be configured as per the document attached below:
3. Make sure the rating model used in the section definition is used in the ePerformance document created for the incumbents.
4. Configure content items for content type = COMPETENCY
Set up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content items
5. Set up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
6. Tab Structure: Configuration doesn't matter, as long as COMPETENCY section is configured
7. Set up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Document Types:
8. Setup the document type for the competency evaluated to be the ones from job profile connected to the emplID.
9. Set up HCM > Product Related > Organizational Development > Succession
Create a Succession Plan for a position with more incumbents:
Position 19000024: the incumbent on top is the latest added to the position
Try to change the emplid.
Click Save, then click return to search.
Open again the Succession plan: the change was not saved, although the action was saved successfully.
Checked if the incumbent you are changing has ePerformance documents. She has only one, which is not finalized.
When changing again the emplid, the information about the Performance rating is not changed, even after saving the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document