Private Applicant Lists - HRS_OWNER_ID Is Blank Due To Truncation
(Doc ID 2582839.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Applicant List with an OPRID login which exceeds a length of 11 characters, Owner field is blank.
This is due to a mismatch between the following two fields;
HRS_OWNER_ID = char(11)
OPRID = char(30)
As such the HRS_OWNER_ID field is being truncated and left blank. Whilst the administrator will be able to add an Applicant to the list, he/she will not able to search for Applicants within the private Applicant List.
1. Log in with an user Profile with more than 11 characters
2. The user profile is not linked to an employee.
3. Create an Applicant list:
Recruiting, Applicant list, Create New Applicant list.
4. The new list created has no Owner for when the User ID is longer than 11 characters.
5. When the user ID has less than 11 characters, the Owner is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document