EGL9.2: Multicurrency Process (FS_MC) Does Not Behave Same Way If Run Multiple Times Without Any Data.
(Doc ID 2583172.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multicurrency process does not behave the same way if run multiple times without any data.
Process should check if undo flag was selected - not only when the last run was completed successfully but also need to check if any journal was created in last run or not. If no journals were created then should not expect the user to run with undo option.
Shouldn't update LAST_STEP & STOP_STEP in this scenario.
1. Set up multicurrency translation rules & steps [at least 2]
2. Include both steps in a multi-currency process group
3. Attach the primary & translate ledger group to a business unit [probably a new one so that there's no existing data]
4. Run multicurrency process using FS_MC
5. Check message log. Go back to run control page & check data in PS_CURR_REQUEST record to see which fields are updated
6.Repeat step 4 with out any data or set up change
7. Repeat step 5 with out any data or set up change
8. Repeat step 4 with out any data or set up change
9. Repeat step 5 with out any data or set up change
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document