Monitor Approval Page Is Not Displaying The See Lines Status
(Doc ID 2583500.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Monitor approval page is not displaying the see lines status
The header status of the requisition is “See Lines” but Monitor Approvals does not have this option for the status.
1. Create a requisition with two lines and save it. The status is Pending.
2. Search the requisition in Monitor Approvals.
3. Deny the first line. The requisition status is See Lines.
4. In Monitor Approvals, See Lines status is not listed. The status appears as Pending.
5. Approve the second line. The requisition status is See Lines.
6. In Monitor Approvals, the status is Complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document