Requisition Lines All Show Approved in the Requisition After One Line Was Denied In A Previous Stage
(Doc ID 2583583.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has 2 approvals set up on requisitions. The first approval is by line and the 2nd approval is for the amount. Line 1 is for 3000. Line 1 is approved, Line 2 is not. When it goes to the second approval for amount it gets approved and overrided the denial on line 2. (Both lines are listed as approved when you look at the requisition)
1) Set up approvals to approve at the line level and to approve at the amount level
2) Create a req with 2 lines 1> 3000 and 2 < 3000
3) 1st Approver, approves both lines
4) 2nd Approver denies line 1 and approves line 2
5) 3rd appprover for amount, approves the requsition
6) When reviewing the requisition, all lines show approved.
Please see replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document