EGL 9.2: Invalid Row Number 6 For Class Rowset Method InsertRow (2,263) KK_INQ_LD_CRIT.INQUIRY.FieldFormula Error on Budget Inquiry
(Doc ID 2583657.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Budgets Overview by Ledger Set, the following error occurs.
Invalid row number 6 for class Rowset method InsertRow. (2,263) KK_INQ_LD_CRIT.INQUIRY.FieldFormula
Name:initialize_for_ledger_inq_set PCPC:19611 Statement:270
Called from:KK_INQ_LD_CRIT.LEDGER_INQUIRY_SET.FieldChange Statement:6
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Ledger Set with three or more Ledger Groups - Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Ledger Inquiry Set
- Ensure that Budget Definition for at least one Ledger Group has more than one effective-dated row
2. Navigate to Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budgets Overview
3. Select Ledger Inquiry Set for Ledger Group/Set field
4. Lookup values for Ledger Inquiry Set and select Set created from Step 1
- Error message is received
See Replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document